We are expanding the App Install team!
Join a small and energetic team as a Junior Business Development Manager to support the growth of business. You own key account relationships and are responsible for revenue generation across a portfolio of local and international partners.
You’re a results-driven professional, with strong negotiation skills and commercial awareness, prepared to embrace our values “Collaborative, Analytical, Optimistic, Determined, and Daring”, and always able to take the initiative and be proactive.
You have excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Able to handle pressure and passionate about marketing. Ready to learn, collaborate and excel.
- A go getter with a can-do attitude, you get things done and make things happen
- Strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, and ability to analyse trends and take actions
- Excellence in building relationships and working with different teams and clients
- Coordinate and manage a portfolio of partners, also develop new partnerships
- Great team worker with strong organisational and multi-tasking skills, you are generally positive and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Confidence, good communication skills with proven oral and written presentation skills
- Able to assess and prioritize opportunities as well as create them
- Business level English
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
Experience in digital marketing account management, preferably performance marketing/ affiliate marketing/ programmatic advertising
We are a dynamic and ambitious small team, a global startup within a larger organization. Working at Tradedoubler App is stimulating, challenging and fun. You will have the opportunity to have great impact in what we do. There is plenty of room to learn and grow in your career. Office at the heart of beautiful Munich or Berlin with a hybrid Office/ Remote working possibility.
Tradedoubler unterstützt das Wachstum von Advertisern und Publishern durch erstklassige Performance Marketing- und Technologielösungen. Wir sind ein globales Affiliate Marketing Netzwerk mit über 22 Jahren Innovations-Erfahrung im digitalen Marketing. Zu den Partnern von Tradedoubler zählen Accor, Ikea, Sky Media, HP, Philips oder Huawei. Die Aktie ist an der Nasdaq OMX an der Stockholmer Börse notiert. An 15 Standorten in Europa und Singapur beschäftigen wir über 260 Mitarbeiter und sind in über 80 Ländern für unsere Kunden aktiv. Weitere Informationen finden Sie unter www.tradedoubler.com